The free NCGA Action mobile app provides supporters with tools and information to educate and inform others about corn and the top issues confronting our nation’s corn growers. The application enables users to take action from a smartphone, providing access to:
The application enables users to take action from a smartphone, providing access to:
- Talking points on key legislative and regulatory issues
- A Take Action Center for voicing support on important legislation before Congress
- Live-sharing of multimedia on social media networks
- Live Twitter updates
- Congressional and state legislative directories
- A “mini-app” for state corn associations to share state news and legislative issues
- A membership benefits and application area
“Digital tools like this are being used more and more by farmers and others, and are critical when we need to make our voices heard on important matters quickly,” said NCGA President Chip Bowling. “As a farmer, I know how important saving time is – especially during planting and harvest – and being able to take action anywhere and anytime, within minutes, can help us protect our freedom to operate and defend and expand important markets for our corn.”
NCGA Action is available for both Apple and Android smartphones and tablets.
For best use of this app, it is recommended users select to receive push notifications when downloading and setting it up.