(Posted Thu. Mar 15th, 2012)
Mar. 15: The benefits of membership in the National Corn Growers Association continue to grow with the recent announcement of a new partnership with Enterprise Leasing. Through the program, NCGA members and their immediate families are eligible to take advantage of reduced lease and purchase rates on cars and trucks from Enterprise’s extensive vehicle fleet. The program also features flexible funding options and many additional perks.
“It is an exciting time to be a NCGA member for many reasons,” said NCGA Growers Services Action Team Chair Brandon Hunnicutt. “In addition to benefitting from the association’s work in research, market development, communications and stewardship, members now have a deep benefits portfolio custom designed to bring the greatest possible value to farmers on the goods and services that they already require. At every turn, we seek to serve our organization of creating and maintaining opportunities for corn farmers.”
The partnership with Enterprise allows members a variety of benefits including:
- Access to the best selection of vehicles in the industry
- Pricing that reflects the purchasing power of an industry leader
- Flexible funding options that allow customers to choose finance term and conditions
- Maximum resale value
- Unrestricted mileage
- Special discounts on select inventory
- Hassle-free license plates
- Fleet pricing available on new vehicles
- Access to Enterprise’s national maintenance and insurance programs
NCGA membership entitles growers to take advantage of a benefit program that offers discounts for a wide variety of products and services with respected partners including NASCAR, Office Depot, Cabella’s and Ford. For more information, click here.