Some of the nation’s leading agriculture experts and well-known personalities will be featured on the Main Stage during the 2019 Commodity Classic held Thursday, Feb. 28 through Saturday, Mar. 2 in Orlando, Fla.
Once again, Commodity Classic and Successful Farming® are partnering to bring Commodity Classic attendees a dynamic list of educational and entertaining Main Stage presentations. The Commodity Classic Main Stage is located right on the trade show floor. Presentations are scheduled during trade show hours.
The Main Stage line-up for 2019 includes:
• Brian and Darren Hefty of Ag PhD presenting on weed control and micronutrients
• Nationally-renowned speaker Jolene Brown talking about farm transition and succession planning
• Marji Guyler-Alanz, president and founder of FarmHer
• Rob Sharkey, known for his podcast The Shark Farmer
• Al Kluis, marketing columnist for Successful Farming®
• A cooking demonstration by Chef Denise Flores Ordoñez
• Plus, panel discussions and presentations featuring top ag experts and industry leaders
Established in 1996, Commodity Classic is America’s largest farmer-led, farmer-focused agricultural and educational experience. Commodity Classic is unlike any other agriculture event, featuring a robust schedule of educational sessions, a huge trade show featuring the latest technology, equipment and innovation, top-notch entertainment, inspiring speakers and the opportunity to network with thousands of farmers from across the nation.
Registration and housing for the 2019 Commodity Classic opens Wednesday, Nov. 14 at 10:00 a.m. Central. For more information and to sign up for email updates, visit CommodityClassic.com.
U.S. Corn farmers are committed to continuous improvement in the production of corn, a versatile crop providing abundant high-quality food, feed, renewable energy, biobased products, and ecosystem services.
Corn ethanol is critical for a sustainable, clean energy future.
A Commitment to the Future