With the recent purchase of Cabela’s by Bass Pro Shops, a special program has been designed for NCGA members by Bass Pro Shops-Cabela’s Business Sales. The program provides discounts which can save you up to 30% on all purchases and 15% on gift cards.
Now, you have the option of adding the National Corn Growers Association logo to almost any Bass Pro Shops or Cabela’s merchandise you order for free, or you can customize your order using your own farm, ranch or business logo for a modest fee. Certain restrictions may apply.
To receive the NCGA member Bass Pro Shops-Cabela’s Business Sales Discount:
- For product selection, please visit www.basspro.com or www.cabelas.com,
- Discount will be applied when you contact Bass Pro Shops-Cabela’s Business Sales team through the toll-free number 1-800-243-6626.
- Specify that you would like to place the order through the National Corn Growers Association Member Program, using the Customer ID # of 38751073
- Specify items, sizes, and colors, along with quantities needed.
- Standard shipping will be added to orders.
- The standard return policy will apply. Customized products cannot be returned unless defective.
- Already discounted gift cards cannot be used as a form of payment for new discounted orders.
- Free logo set up is available with the membership discount. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CommonGround is a group of farmers connecting with consumers through conversations about science and research and personal stories about food and misinformation surrounding farming. Supported by the NCGA and state corn organizations.
The Soil Health Partnership (SHP) is a farmer-led initiative that fosters transformation in agriculture through improved soil health. Administered by NCGA the partnership has more than 220 working farms enrolled in 16 states. SHP’s mission is to utilize science and data to partner with farmers who are adopting conservation agricultural practices that improve the economic and environmental sustainability of the farm.
The Corn Utilization and Technology Conference (CUTC) is a biennial event happening this June. Learn more.