Attendees at the 2020 Commodity Classic in San Antonio, Texas, can make their experience even more memorable by signing up for one or more of the fascinating tours available during the event. These optional tours provide the opportunity to discover even more about the history, attractions and culture of the San Antonio area and beyond—and this year’s tour schedule is among the most varied ever offered.
- A tour of the Lyndon B. Johnson State Park and Historic Site, once known as the “Texas White House”
- A day trip to Magnolia Market in Waco, the home improvement/décor store owned by Chip and Joanna Gaines of HGTV’s Fixer Upper
- A tour of the 2.2 million square foot Toyota Tundra manufacturing plant
- A cooking class in San Antonio’s Central Market focused on Southwest cuisine
- A “sample” tour of San Antonio on a privately chartered barge through the city’s famous waterways
- A visit to Sandy Oaks Olive Orchard for a tasting and culinary tips
- An inside look at gin and vodka production at Seersucker Distillery
- A private tour of the city’s historic missions and unique market areas
- A morning 3.5-mile run offering a unique perspective on San Antonio’s neighborhoods
- A tour of the beautiful King William Historic District
- An afternoon in the delightful German community of Boerne, Texas
- A scavenger hunt walking tour of major landmarks and offbeat spots in San Antonio
- A walking tour of some of the most historic bars in San Antonio
- A tour of San Antonio’s most haunted places
Optional tours are a great way for families to make the most of their time in the San Antonio area and to have one-of-a-kind experiences they can’t have anywhere else.
For details on the tours available and to register for San Antonio tours during Commodity Classic, visit www.CommodityClassic.com. Tour fees vary and are not included with convention registration.
Tours may be reserved online, by mail, or via fax using the form available on the website.
Space is limited and tours are available on a first-come basis. The deadline to preregister for tours is Wednesday, January 29, 2020. Tour registrations are refundable only if canceled by that date. On-site registration in San Antonio will be accommodated subject to space availability.