MDAT sponsored a collaboration with C&EN, to help promote the performance advantages of corn in the new uses space. Through C&EN's platform, we were able to provide our content directly to scientists and engineers within the biotech community through a series of interactive infographics, social media content, and online quizzes.
Alignment with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals:
- 3.9 By 2030, substantially reduce the number of deaths and illnesses from hazardous chemicals and air, water and soil pollution contamination.
- 9.5 Enhance scientific research, upgrade the technological capabilities of industrial sectors in all counties, in particular developing countries, including, by 2030, encouraging innovation and substantially increasing the number of research and development workers per 1 million people and public and private research and development spending.
- 12.2 By 2030, achieve the sustainable management and efficient use of natural resources.
- 13.1 Strengthen resilience and adaptive capacity to climate-related hazards and natural disasters in all countries.
- 15.1 By 2020, ensure the conservation, restoration and sustainable use of terrestrial and inland freshwater ecosystems and their services, in particular forests, wetlands, mountains, and drylands, in line with obligations under international agreements.