The National Corn Growers Association announced the slate of new and returning farmer leaders who will serve their industry as members of the action teams and committees beginning on January 1, 2021. These volunteer farmers will actively shape the future of their industry by guiding programs and carrying out the policies and priorities that drive NCGA.
Current 2020 teams, committees and members will remain in place until the beginning of the new calendar year.
Leadership for NCGA’s seven major teams in 2021 will be:
- Ethanol Action Team: Mark Recker, chair; JR Roesner, vice chair; Gary Porter, board liaison.
- Market Development Action Team: Robert Hemesath, chair; Troy Schneider, vice chair; Tom Haag, board liaison.
- Member and Consumer Engagement Action Team: Lowell Neitzel, chair; Dan Nerud, vice chair; Kenneth Hartman, board liaison.
- Production Technology Access Action Team: Kate Danner, chair; Patty Mann, vice chair; Dennis Maple, board liaison.
- Risk Management Action Team: Doug Noem, chair; Bill Leigh, vice chair; Deb Gangwish, board liaison.
- Stewardship Action Team: Andy Jobman, chair; Bryan Biegler, vice chair; Dennis McNinch, board liaison.
- Sustainable Ag Research Action Team: Randy DeSutter, chair; Ronnie Mohr vice chair; Brandon Hunnicutt, board liaison.
Click here for a full list of teams and members. The action teams and committees will have their first set of meetings in St. Louis in January.