Some of the nation’s leading agriculture experts and well-known personalities will be featured on the Main Stage during the 2022 Commodity Classic held March 10-12 in New Orleans.
The Main Stage, presented by Successful Farming® and Commodity Classic, is located right on the trade show floor. Presentations are scheduled during trade show hours. Highlights of the Main Stage line-up for 2022 include:
- Al Kluis, marketing columnist for Successful Farming®: Strategies for Success in 2022
- Cashing in on Carbon, presented by Agoro
- The Future of Agriculture is Data, presented by GrainChain
- Generation Next, presented by Pivot Bio
- Xtreme Ag: Oh, the Mistakes We’ve Made, So You Don’t, presented by FMC
- Kevin Kimberley: The Planter Doctor
- Carbon Markets Tell-All Panel, presented by Nutrien Ag Solutions
- A cooking demonstration presented by USA Poultry & Egg Export Council
Commodity Classic is unlike any other agricultural event and features a robust schedule of educational sessions, a huge trade show showcasing the latest technology, equipment, and innovation, top-notch entertainment, inspiring speakers, unique optional tours, and the opportunity to network with thousands of progressive farmers from across the nation.
Registration and housing for the 2022 Commodity Classic are available at CommodityClassic.com. A complete schedule of events and additional details are also available online. Make sure to follow Commodity Classic on Twitter at @ComClassic and on Facebook for continued updates.
Commodity Classic is hard at work ensuring that this year’s show will be a fun and safe event that complies with COVID-19 guidelines in New Orleans. Masks are currently required in all indoor spaces in New Orleans, and proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test will be required for entry. Commodity Classic is finalizing onsite testing and vaccination verification plans to make complying with local and state COVID-19 mandates as quick and easy as possible. Visit CommodityClassic.com/health-safety for the latest health and safety updates.