The National Corn Growers Association announced the slate of new and returning farmer leaders who will serve as members of its action teams and committees, which began on January 1, 2022. These volunteer farmers will actively shape the future of their industry by guiding programs and carrying out the policies and priorities that drive the association.
Leadership for NCGA’s seven major teams in 2022 will be:
- Ethanol Action Team: JR Roesner, chair; Kelly Nieuwenhuis, vice chair; Ken Hartman, board liaison.
- Market Development Action Team: Troy Schneider, chair; Denny Vennekotter, vice chair; Brian Thalmann, board liaison.
- Member and Consumer Engagement Action Team: Lowell Neitzel, chair; Dan Nerud, vice chair; Jed Bower, board liaison.
- Production Technology Access Action Team: Kate Danner, chair; Patty Mann, vice chair; Mike Lefever, board liaison.
- Risk Management & Transportation Action Team: Bill Leigh, chair; Richard Preston, vice chair; Kelly Harsh, board liaison.
- Stewardship Action Team: Andy Jobman, chair; Bryan Biegler, vice chair; Deb Gangwish, board liaison.
- Sustainable Ag Research Action Team: Jason Lewis, chair; Dana Allen-Tully, vice chair; Gary Porter, board liaison.
Click here for a full list of teams and members. The action teams and committees will have their first meetings in St. Louis this month.