A committee of the National Corn Growers Association (NCGA) grower leaders has selected the finalist for the 2022 NCGA Scholarship Programs. As a result, eleven students will be awarded scholarships for the fall 2022 semester. NCGA is proud to support these programs in partnership with BASF Corporation. Learn more about the program winners below and read their full bios here.
Graduate Student Scholarship Winner:
- Carlos Bonini Pires, Kansas State University
William C. Berg Academic Excellence Scholarship Winners:
Sponsored by BASF Corporation
- Valerie Bohuslavsky, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Ashley Hagenow, University of Minnesota
- Ross Herber, South Dakota State University
- Lane Remmich, West Texas A&M University
- Maleia Ryberg, Minnesota State University, Mankato
Technical School and Community College Scholarship Winners:
- Grace Dinius, North Dakota State College of Science
- Liliana Hill, Ellsworth Community College
- Bailey Lennemann, Central Community College
- Lacey Schmidt, Colby Community College
Please join us in congratulating this incredible group of students who will work to advance the agriculture industry.