The National Corn Growers Association (NCGA) announced the slate of new and returning farmer leaders who will serve as members of its action teams and committees beginning on January 1, 2023. These volunteer farmers will actively shape the future of their industry by guiding programs and carrying out the policies and priorities that drive the association.
Current 2022 teams, committees and members will remain in place until the beginning of the new calendar year.
Leadership for NCGA’s seven major teams in 2023 will be:
- Ethanol Action Team: Kelly Nieuwenhuis, chair; Rick Gruber, vice chair; Bob Hemesath, board liaison.
- Market Development Action Team: Troy Schneider, chair; Denny Vennekotter, vice chair; Randy DeSutter, board liaison.
- Member and Consumer Engagement Action Team: Dan Nerud, chair; James Kanten, vice chair; Dan Wesely, board liaison.
- Production Technology Access Action Team: Patty Mann, chair; John Pickler, vice chair; Jed Bower, board liaison.
- Risk Management Action Team: Bill Leigh, chair; Richard Preston, vice chair; Gary Porter, board liaison.
- Stewardship Action Team: Bryan Biegler, chair; Mikayla Colehour, vice chair; Kelly Harsh, board liaison.
- Sustainable Ag Research Action Team: Jason Lewis, chair; Mike Berget, vice chair; Brian Thalmann, board liaison.
Click here for a full list of teams and members. The action teams and committees will have their first set of meetings in St. Louis in January.