Our hard-working elves in the Department of Corn-Related Christmas Affairs (DCRCA) have released the very certified, most official and doubly cross-checked the NCGA Nice List of 2022:
- Synchronicity in environmental, economic and social sustainability is attainable. Corn growers shared how they aim to accomplish Growing a More Sustainable Future.
- The current catalog of continued advancements and efforts which being led by NCGA’s Action Teams are at your fingertips in this handy-dandy Pocket Guide to Sustainability.
- When it comes to mental health, saying something could mean everything and grower-led advocacy will continue to help in Breaking the Stigma in the Agriculture World.
- Our #CornCommitment was on display during a 3-day water station activation sponsored by Kansas Corn during this year's July Corn Congress in Washington, D.C.
- Introduced in the Senate this past July, the Next Generation Fuels Act is doing its part to help save money AND the environment!
- ‘Tis the season of giving . . . and Dover Fueling Solutions is giving consumers additional choices at the pump!
- Beef and corn have a mutually beneficial relationship. This Cattlemen to Cattlemen episode, filmed at the Port of New Orleans, details the importance and value of both exports.
- Over the summer, NCGA helped bring home a big win for America’s farmers in an International Trade Commission case involving proposed tariffs on imported UAN fertilizers.
- NCGA Chairman Chris Edgington and President Tom Haag have been busy advocating for corn growers and testifying on Farm Bill programs this year.
- Jon Doggett’s service to corn growers has left its mark on NCGA and D.C. He will be missed.
To access the #NCGANiceList Command Center, visit ncga.com/nice-list.
Note: DCRCA's Corn Issuance Privacy & Accountability Act (CIPAA) protects the anonymity of the individuals and entities named on the NCGA naughty list.