While NCGA proudly offers scholarships for tomorrow’s ag leaders, time is running out. Act now, or you may miss out on this opportunity.
At the national level, NCGA is proud to have 3 scholarship programs for 3 distinct audiences:
- Technical School/Community College Scholarship Program
- 5 - $1,000 scholarships for students pursuing a degree at a technical school or community college
- NCGA William C. Berg Academic Excellence Scholarship Program
- NCGA and BASF Corporation will provide 5 - $1,500 scholarships for undergraduate students pursuing degrees in any field.
- Graduate Student Scholarship Program
- 2 - $2,500 scholarship for a graduate student whose area of study will benefit the corn sector.
To apply, students or a parent/guardians must be a member of the NCGA. Past scholarship winners and employees and the families of employees of any division of BASF or their subsidiaries or the NCGA are not eligible for the scholarship. The scholarship application deadline is Tuesday, January 31, 2023.
More information about the 3 scholarship programs outlined above can be found on NCGA’s website under Membership Benefits. Please also check out the many scholarships offered by State Corn Associations.
To be eligible for any national or state scholarships listed below, you must be an NCGA member. To become a NCGA member, click here or contact your State Corn Association.
“We must invest in the next generation of agriculture leaders to ensure a strong rural economy for the year to come,” said Membership, Communication, and Engagement Action Team Chair Dan Nerud. “NCGA grower-members are committed to opening doors for students who are passionate about serving rural America.”