The National Corn Growers Association (NCGA) is committed to the future of agriculture, and to support the next generation of leaders in agriculture, NCGA has partnered with BASF to offer scholarships to students enrolled in qualifying institutions. NCGA is proud to support three scholarship programs for three distinct audiences:
- Technical School/Community College Scholarship Program
- Five $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to students pursuing a degree at a technical school or community college.
- NCGA William C. Berg Academic Excellence Scholarship Program
- Supported by NCGA’s partnership with BASF, five $1,500 scholarships will be awarded to undergraduate students pursuing degrees in any field.
- Graduate Student Scholarship Program
- Two $2,500 scholarships will be awarded to graduate students whose area of study will benefit the corn industry.
"Empowering future leaders in ag is vital for fostering a resilient rural economy in the coming years," said Nebraska grower and NCGA Membership and Consumer Engagement Action Team Chair Dan Nerud. "NCGA remains dedicated to providing opportunities for students driven by a passion to serve and uplift American farm families."
The scholarship application deadline is Wednesday, January 31, 2024.
Interested applicants can find detailed information and qualifications about these scholarship programs and the many scholarships offered by NCGA’s state partners at NCGA.com/scholarships.